Multi-Purpose Director’s Fund
Issue Date: Always open
Closing Date: Never closes
The Directors Fund is a multi-purpose fund that supports all priority areas (Research, Higher Education, Pre-college Education or Public Service). The Fund responds to unanticipated events that meet all of the following criteria:
- Cost is $500 or less
- Immediate attention is required
- A critical opportunity would be lost if not funded
- Non-consortium funding is not available or is available but not sufficient
- Timing prevents consideration by the Consortium through normal granting procedure
- The activity constitutes a real opportunity to enhance the Consortium’s mission.
Individuals interested in the Director’s Fund should submit a letter outlining the purpose of the activity, how the request meets the Fund’s criteria for support, and a brief budget. Letters should be e-mailed to Jana Hall.
Full announcement (pdf format)